- Get Acquainted
- Come Celebrate
- Come Learn
- Come Join In
- Contact Us
B'nai Emunah Home Page
Welcome to Congregation B'nai Emunah
Congregation B'nai Emunah is a warm, open, lively, multi-generational Conservative synagogue community in the Outer Sunset District of San Francisco. We are affiliated with USCJ, the Conservative Movement.
We pursue Jewish knowledge, identity and observance in an open, inclusive and welcoming environment where people gather from all walks of life as one loving and supportive community. We especially welcome interfaith couples and families, as well as people interested in exploring Judaism.
We welcome everyone regardless of background, lifestyle, or level of observance. Everybody is Jewish Enough for our B'nai Emunah family. Please check us out in person and on the web.
New Experiences - New Connections
For Children and Families
For All Ages
For Women Only
What's Happening in the Community?
- Saturday, July 26, 2014 - 9:45am - 1:15pm - Saturday Morning Service and Kiddush IHO of Sulam for Emerging Leader Graduates
- Sunday, July 27, 2014 - 9:00am - 11:00am - Volunteering at the Food Bank
- Monday, July 28, 2014 - 7:15pm - 10:00pm - Jewish Heritage Night with the Giants
- Friday, August 1, 2014 - 6:30pm - 9:30pm - Potluck and Friday Evening Service with Kehillah SF
- Saturday, August 2, 2014 - 9:45am - 1:15pm - Saturday Morning Service and Kiddush
- Saturday, August 2, 2014 - 10:30am - 12:00pm - Saturday Morning Family Shabbat
- Saturday, August 2, 2014 - 6:00pm - 9:00pm - Havdallah Happy Hour
- Monday, August 4, 2014 - 6:30pm - 9:00pm - Tisha B'Av Observance
- Thursday, August 7, 2014 - 9:30am - 11:15am - Daven and Nosh
- Saturday, August 9, 2014 - 7:30pm - 10:30pm - Sunrise Sunset Cafe with Zeke Kossover and a Mini-Bonfire
- Sunday, August 10, 2014 - 10:30am - 12:00pm - Biblical Botany Lecture and Brunch at BIJ
Other Announcements from Our Blog
Join us for services:
Erev Shabbat Services -- every Friday night at 7:30 PM in June and July 2014
Potluck Dinner -- the last Friday of the month following services.
Shabbat and Holiday Morning Services -- every Saturday or Holiday at 9:45 a.m.
Family Shabbat - the first Saturday morning of the month at 10:30 AM
Daven and Nosh -- the First and Second Thursdays of the month at 9:30 AM.