- Get Acquainted
- Come Celebrate
- Come Learn
- Come Join In
- Contact Us
B'nai Emunah Home Page
Welcome to Congregation B'nai Emunah
Congregation B'nai Emunah is a warm, open, lively, multi-generational Conservative synagogue community in the Outer Sunset District of San Francisco. We are affiliated with USCJ, the Conservative Movement.
We pursue Jewish knowledge, identity and observance in an open, inclusive and welcoming environment where people gather from all walks of life as one loving and supportive community. We especially welcome interfaith couples and families, as well as people interested in exploring Judaism.
We welcome everyone regardless of background, lifestyle, or level of observance. Everybody is Jewish Enough for our B'nai Emunah family. Please check us out in person and on the web.
New Experiences - New Connections
For Children and Families
For All Ages
For Women Only
What's Happening in the Community?
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015 - 7:00pm - 9:00pm - A Guided Tour of the Guide to the Perplexed - Class 5 of 7
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015 - 6:00pm - 9:30pm - Community Shtar Wars Purim Celebration at BIJ/OS
- Friday, March 6, 2015 - 5:30pm - 9:00pm - Shabbat Shelanu (Our Shabbat) with Potluck
- Saturday, March 7, 2015 - 9:45am - 1:30pm - Saturday Morning Service and Kiddush IHO March Birthdays and National Day of Unplugging
- Sunday, March 8, 2015 - 10:00am - 12:00pm - Bone Marrow Drive - Be The Match
- Sunday, March 8, 2015 - 10:00am - 12:00pm - Purim Carnival
- Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 9:00am - 11:00am - Service and Torah Study at Ner Tamid
- Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 9:30am - 11:15am - Daven and Nosh
- Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 7:00pm - 9:00pm - Introduction to Judaism and Jewish Living
- Friday, March 13, 2015 - 7:30pm - 10:00pm - Friday Evening Jewish Blues Service in the Round and Dairy-Vegetarian Potluck
- Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 3:30pm - 5:30pm - Sunrise Sunset Cafe - Family Show with Mr. Palindrome
- Sunday, March 15, 2015 - 6:00pm - 9:00pm - Mystical Seder at BIJ
Other Announcements from Our Blog
Join us for services:
Erev Shabbat Services -- every Friday night at 7:30 PM.
Potluck Dinner -- normally the second Friday of the month following services.
Shabbat and Holiday Morning Services -- every Saturday or Holiday at 9:45 a.m.
Family Shabbat - the first Saturday morning of the month at 10:30 AM
Daven and Nosh -- the First and Second Thursdays of the month at 9:30 AM.