Southside Jewish Collaborative
Congregation B’nai Emunah collaborates with three other synagogues located South of Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. They are:
We join together for holiday celebrations (including Purim, Tikun Leyl Shavuot, and Tisha B’av), social action (beach cleanups), and learning opportunities (Judaism University). We also pair off for holiday morning services and other programming.
- The United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism
- San Francisco USY, the San Francisco chapter of United Synagogue Youth’s New Frontier (Northern California) Region
- Masorti Foundation connecting Conservative Jews in Israel and the United States.
Bay Area Jewish Community Links
- The Jewish Community Center of San Francisco
- j., The Jewish News Weekly of Northern California
- BayJews.org – A portal to Bay Area Jewish Life
- Community Calendar – Community Event Calendar for the SF Bay Area
- The Jewish Community Federation of San Francisco
- The Jewish Home of San Francisco
- San Francisco Hillel
- The San Francisco Jewish Film Festival
- The Jewish Folk Chorus of San Francisco
- The Bay Area Jewish Healing Center
- Shalom Bayit, Ending Domestic Violence in Jewish Homes.
Bay Area Jewish Social Organizations
- Jewish Learning Works
- Brandeis-Hillel Day School
- The Jewish Community High School of the Bay
- Lehrhaus Judaica, the Adult School for Jewish Studies in the SF Bay Area
- Jewish Community Library
- Virtual Cantor
- Navigating the Bible II
- The Consulate General of Israel to the Pacific Northwest
- Conservative Yeshiva in Jerusalem where all Jews are welcome to study in person or through distance learning.