Our rental spaces include PA system with microphones, plus chairs and/or tables in both locations. Set-up and take-down of customized room configurations are priced separately. (see more detailed information below)
You can rent either the social hall or sanctuary separately or as a combined room. They are separated by a sliding room divider.
Capacity: 85 seated and 125 standing reception
This space is ideal for:
- Family celebrations (wedding receptions, b’nai-mitzvah receptions, birthdays)
- Fundraising events
- Craft fairs
- Exercise classes (has carpeting)
- Meetings, workshops and conferences
- $45/hr weekday (two-hour minimum)
- $55/hr evening/weekend (two-hour minimum)
Capacity: 150 -175 seated and 225 standing reception
This larger space includes beautiful, multi-colored stained glass windows and is ideal for:
- b’nai mitzvahs,
- religious services,
- conferences, workshops
- $60/hr weekday (two-hour minimum)
- $70/hr evening/weekend (two-hour minimum)
Sanctuary and Social Hall Combined
The combined space can be rented for larger events at these rates *.
- $ 95/hr weekday (3 hour minimum)
- $110/hr evening/weekend (3 hour minimum)
* Rental space rates are discounted for members of Congregation B’nai Emunah in good standing who are directly involved with an event and personally responsible for the rental agreement.
Small, non-profit organizations also qualify for a discount. Phone or email the office for discounted room rates: 415-664-7373 or office[at]bnaiemunahsf.org.