Worship at B’nai Emunah
We design our prayer services to be a blend of tradition and innovation.
Our aim is to strike a balance between English and Hebrew. We use Siddur Kabbalat Shabbat as our Friday evening prayer book, Siddur Sim Shalom for Shabbat and Festivals on Saturday morning, and Etz Hayim, Torah and Commentary as our Chumash.
We encourage participation of congregants of all ages. Most of the Torah reading is done by members of the congregation.
Please help all of us achieve a full spiritual experience by honoring our sacred space and time in the following ways:
- Male guests are requested to wear a Kippah.
- Tallitot (prayer shawls) should only be worn by Jews.
- We request that you silence your cell phones and other electronic devices when entering the building.
- Please refrain from photography of any kind during Shabbat and holidays.
Shabbat Service Schedule
- Friday Evenings – 7:30 pm
- Saturday and Festival Mornings – 10 am
- Daven and Nosh – First two Thursday mornings of the month – 9:30 am. (Minyan service followed by bagel breakfast)
All services are followed by food and schmoozing. We host a potluck dinner after services on the second Friday evening of the month. Please review our kashrut guidelines.