We hope you will join us for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur worship led by Rabbi Sami Barth, Cantor Emeritus Linda Semi, and also featuring lay participants, our virtual choir, and joint services with Congregation Beth Israel Judea and Congregation Ner Tamid.
May You Be Inscribed
Dear Members and Friends,
Thank you to everyone who responded so generously to last year’s High Holy Days Appeal. Your support is truly appreciated and is vital to the continued health of our community!
Our High Holy Days Appeal begins with this letter and concludes with our Kol Nidrei service, during which congregants share personal stories about what our congregation means to them. If B’nai Emunah has been an important part of your Jewish Journey, please join us in supporting our collective endeavor. Annual High Holy Days Appeal donations underwrite crucial general operations and make up approximately 10% of our annual budget.
Regardless of whether you can afford a financial contribution, please also consider a pledge of volunteer time, or a pledge to continue your present volunteering. Your help on a weekly, monthly or seasonal basis is a treasure for the vitality of our religious and spiritual home!
Thank you for your support!
לְשָׁנָה טוֹבָה תִּכָּתֵבוּ וְתִּחַתֵמוּ!
L‘Shanah Tovah Tikateivu V’Tikhateimu!
May you be inscribed and sealed for a good year!
To pay by credit card, use the form below or call the office at 415-664-7373.
To pay by check, make your check payable to Congregation B’nai Emunah and mail to Congregation B’nai Emunah, 3595 Taraval Street, San Francisco, CA 94116.
To arrange to fulfill donation pledges later in one lump sum or to arrange a payment plan, please call the office at 415-664-7373 or email@example.com.
About this Form
We hope you will join us for High Holy Days Services. Please use this form to:
- Order tickets
- for Associate Members & Non-Members (Standard Members & Sustaining Members will receive Zoom credentials in the mail, and may use this form to order tickets for others)
- Order a free student ticket (with valid student ID)
- Order a free military ticket (with valid military ID)
- Order a free ticket if this is your first year joining us for the High Holy Days
- Pledge or donate money and time to our Annual High Holy Days Appeal!
- Order Sweet Greetings for members and others to support our Sisterhood Fundraiser!
- Add loved ones to our healing Misheberach Booklet
- Add names to our Blessings for the New Year Booklet
- Add loved ones who have passed away to our Yizkor Memorial Booklet