Children in 2nd grade and up are invited to join our Hebrew language program. Our goal is to learn Hebrew while having fun and finding meaning in our sacred language.
Also join us for B’nai Emunah Family Programming. Click here for our Family Programming flier 2018-2019.
Opening Day: September 26, 2018, in the Sukkah
Dates: Wednesdays, 5:00-7:00pm (includes dinner)
Curriculum Highlights: Hebrew Hangout
- Aleph-bet: Hebrew Introduction and Development
- Prayerbook Hebrew and Jewish prayers (fluency and meaning)
- Modern Hebrew and songs
- Open conversations about G-d, Torah and Israel
- Jewish Holiday observances
- Small classroom setting with Rabbi Mark and Sima
- Social time with friends/dinner
What’s on the menu?
Please let us know if your child needs gluten free and dairy free options.
Sample menus from last year:
- Pizza, carrots, edamame, strawberries and cookies
- Make your own burritos, cucumbers, and blueberries
- Veggie burgers, tater tots, salad and watermelon
- Pasta bar, salad, fresh bread and grapes
Please contact our Executive Director Shais St. Martin regarding fees and to register:415-664-7373, office [at] bnaiemunahsf.org.For all other questions, please contact the Director of our Hebrew School Cantor Barry Reich at 650-290-1014 or breich7320 [at] aol.com
Every child deserves the opportunity to receive a high-quality, meaningful, fun and relevant Jewish Education.
No one is turned away from Congregation B’nai Emunah for lack of funds.
To enroll your child, please provide student and family information in the online form below:
Please send completed form, either by email or regular mail, to the address below.
Mail: Congregation B’nai Emunah, 3595 Taraval Street, San Francisco, CA 94116